We are now accepting applications! Please scroll to the bottom of the page to start the application process.
- Applications are normally accepted between June 1st and July 31st of a given year.
- We will only accept applications submitted through our application software. E-mail submissions will not be accepted.
- Please do not send in more than one application, as no more than one application per student will be accepted.
- Students will receive an email confirmation once an application has been submitted.
Name and Mailing Address
- Students applying must have a bank account in their name, as cheques will only be issued in the name of the student.
- Students must submit their correct mailing address for cheques to be issued.
- CNS will neither re-issue cheques nor "direct deposit" funds if incorrect information has been submitted.
Acceptable Additional Supporting Documents
- for 1st Year Students:
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet.
- Copy of college ID (or) bonafide certificate (or) college admission fee receipt. (An allotment letter will not be considered)
- for Upper Year Students:
- Attested scanned copies of the previous year's mark sheet (ie: for the previous 2 semesters) for which exam results have been published.
- In case mark sheets are not yet available, an online attested copy of mark sheet is acceptable.
- Mark sheets in .txt or .doc formats will not be considered.
Application Review Process
- An application number will be sent to the student by education committee after reviewing the application.
- Processing of applications will take approximately 3 months after the closing of the application window.
- Students must confirm, by email, receipt of cheque, in order to remain eligible for future scholarships.
*Please note that you will need a scanned, completed "Letter of Attestation", with at least one other supporting document, in order to be able to submit your application.
Start the application process here.
If you have any questions, please contact the education committee.
Thank you, and good luck to all applicants!
2013-2014 | 2012-2013 | 2011-2012 | 2010-2011 | 2009-2010 | 2008-2009