Thank you for your interest in the CNS scholarship program. This past 2018-19 school year, scholarships were awarded to 125 students. Thank you to all who applied!
Application Window Timeline
- Applications will be accepted from April 1st to July 31st, and the application submission page will be taken offline after this. Email submissions, at any time, WILL NOT be accepted.
- Completed submissions will be processed starting from August 1st to August 31st. All necessary information must be present at this time in order to process applications.
- Starting in August, you will begin to hear from the committee about the status of your application, and will be notified by email whether or not your application was successful.
- Between September 1st and September 30th, scholarship amounts will be disbursed. (Please make sure correct bank details are provided)
- Please do not send in more than one application, as no more than one application per student will be accepted.
- Students will receive an email confirmation once an application has been submitted.
- Students applying must have a bank account in their name, as cheques will only be issued in the name of the student.
- Students must submit their correct mailing address for cheques to be issued (CNS will neither re-issue cheques nor "direct deposit" funds if incorrect information has been submitted)
- for 1st Year Students:
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet.
- Copy of college ID (or) bonafide certificate (or) college admission fee receipt. (An allotment letter will not be considered)
- for Upper Year Students:
- Attested scanned copies of the previous year's mark sheet (ie: for the previous 2 semesters) for which exam results have been published.
- In case mark sheets are not yet available, an online attested copy of mark sheet is acceptable.
- Mark sheets in .txt or .doc formats will not be considered.
- Click here to download a Letter of Attestation.
- A scan of the front page copy of passbook will be required to verify bank information.
- If required, additional supporting documents may be submitted in a single email, to the education committee, with the student's application number in the subject line.
Application Review Process
- An application number will be sent to the student by education committee after reviewing the application.
- Processing of applications will take approximately 2 months after the closing of the application window.
- Students must confirm, by email, receipt of cheque, in order to remain eligible for future scholarships.