The application window is now closed. Thank you for your interest in the CNS scholarship program, and good luck to all applicants!
Application Window Timeline
- Applications will be accepted from August 1st to October 31st, and the application submission page will be taken offline after this. Email submissions, at any time, WILL NOT be accepted.
- Completed submissions will be processed starting from November 1st to November 30th. All necessary information must be present at this time in order to process applications.
- During November, you will begin to hear from the committee about the status of your application and will be notified by email whether or not your application was successful.
- Between December 1st and December 31st, scholarship amounts will be disbursed. (Please double check your bank details while applying)
- Please do not send in more than one application, as no more than one application per student will be accepted.
- Students will receive an email confirmation once an application has been submitted.
- for 1st Year Students:
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet.
- Copy of college ID (or) bonafide certificate (or) college admission fee receipt. (An allotment letter will not be considered)
- for Upper Year Students:
- Attested scanned copies of the previous year's mark sheet (ie: for the previous 2 semesters) for which exam results have been published.
- In case mark sheets are not yet available, an online attested copy of mark sheet is acceptable.
- Mark sheets in .txt or .doc formats will not be considered.
- Click here to download a Letter of Attestation.
- A scan of the front page copy of passbook will be required to verify bank information.
- If required, additional supporting documents may be submitted in a single email, to the education committee, with the student's application number in the subject line.
Application Review Process
- Processing of applications could take approximately 1-2 months after the closing of the application window.
- To make the process faster and smoother, please make sure all necessary documents are provided at the time of application submission itself.
- Students must confirm by email, receipt of scholarship amount, in order to remain eligible for future scholarships.